Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goddamnit I hate Unicru.

Ok, I'll make this quick... Can someone please tell me wtf is the point of answering 20+ pages of these "personality" questions?
Either;
a) You lie and tell them what they wanna hear to get the interview (then lie and tell them what they wanna hear at the interview to get the position)
OR
b) You tell the truth (lol @ clicking "Strongly Disagree" to "I care deeply about the feelings of others) and automatically get systematically forwarded to the recycle bin.

Wow. Congratulations Unicru, you've single-handedly made it miraculously EASIER for hiring managers to be even LAZIER. Oh, and in the process you fucked tons of good, honest people out of even having a chance at employment, while you've pushed the lying, "Tell-you-what-you-wanna-hear-to-get-what-I-want" crowd to the front of the line.

The only positive I see in the whole situation is that it might weed out a few retards that would ACTUALLY click "Agree" to a question like "I would tell my boss to rape himself with splintered balsa wood if he asked me to clean the bathroom before leaving work". Well, fuck those kind of people because they wouldn't even be able to fill out an application properly in the first place, and they probably wear helmets outdoors and misspell their own name. They should be seeking government pity money and not employment (unless it's at wal-mart lol).

So, yea, thanks unicru. For wasting multiple hours of my life. And thank you dipshit companies for buying this crummy ass software and using it to weed out honest people and interview liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment