Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Intro - Yes, "blogging" is gay, but only if...

You take it too damn seriously. Is anyone really going to save the world through a blog? Nah. There's probably only a small handful of people that'll even read it. Well, unless you're Pete Wentz or some shit.. but really who cares?

Writing has always been one of my creative strong points, along with music, and I'm a firm believer that the only way to stay sane is to actively pursue the passions you have with every free moment you get. Otherwise you spend your time doing things other people want you to, or that you have no choice in doing, and you turn into an empty shell.

Soooo to make this a quick intro, I'm not doing it to change anything or anyone. I'm not looking for approval or a cult-following, and in fact, I'm pretty sure I'm just going to upset quite a few people. Should be a fun ride! I look forward to the comments lol.

ttyl faaaaagz!

No comments:

Post a Comment